MEET YOUR PARISH COUNCILLOR … WEEKLY SURGERY
Any questions, queries, points to make…?
Parishioners can contact any councillor to make representations about local issues in several ways:
– Via email – email addresses are on our website
– A ‘phone call can be arranged via the parish clerk
– Parishioners can also speak briefly at the beginning of parish council meetings.
In addition, the council is now trialling a weekly ‘surgery’ in The Willow Centre on Willowcroft Way, if you prefer to meet face-to-face.
– Chairman Malcolm Wagstaff – 10am every Tuesday
– Councillor Malcolm Blackie – 2pm every Tuesday (excluding August)
No need to book, but please call beforehand (01603 250198), just to check the session is going ahead.