Norwich Food Bank – kind parishioners and users of the centre have dropped in some Christmas items such as selection boxes into our food bank collection point at The Willow Centre. To make sure they get to the right places in good time we will arrange an extra collection week commencing 2 December. If anyone would like to drop any Christmas items in before then this would be a lovely time to do it.
During November, they would be very grateful for Christmas treats such as Christmas pudding, cake and mince pies (no alcohol please), sharing bags of crisps and chocolates.
These are the additional items that they are particularly in need of at the minute; these can also be brought in at any time.
* Long life milk
* Powdered milk
* Long life fruit juice
* Pasta Sauces – especially tomato-based (i.e. not curry sauces)
* Sponge Pudding (tinned / long life)
* Tinned custard
* Tomatoes (Tinned)
* Tinned Veg – especially carrots, sweetcorn and green beans
* Tinned potatoes
* Rice Pudding (Tinned)
* Tea Bags (40s and 80s)
* Instant coffee
* Instant mash potato
* Cereal / snack bars
* Tinned Meat e.g. ham, chicken in sauce, corned beef
* Tinned Fish
* Tinned Fruit
* Biscuits (sweet)
* Nappies – especially size 5 + 6
* Peanut butter
* Sweets / bars of chocolate
* Petfood (dog and cat)
* Washing up liquid and sponges
* Soap powder / washing gel (small quantities)
Toiletries, including deodorants, shower gel, shampoo, toilet rolls, shaving gel / foam and razors etc.