Cringleford is fortunate to have an array of facilities for parishioners to use.
The Parish Council maintains:-
- The recreation ground and Pavilion on Oakfields Road
- The Willow Centre on Willowcroft Way
- The village green
- Five playgrounds for various age groups located at: the recreation ground on Oakfields Road; Dragonfly Lane; adjacent to The Willow Centre on Willowcroft Way; and two on Holly Lane on opposite sides of the road.
- The outdoor gym on Dragonfly Lane
- The outdoor table tennis table on Dragonfly Lane (bat and ball hire from The Willow Centre)
These facilities will grow over the next few years with more development due, to include the woods and football field by The Willow Centre, and eventually an orchard and allotments.
Cringleford is also lucky enough to be visited regularly by the Mobiile Library. If this service is not used then it will be removed so please support it wherever possible. The timetable can be viewed here: timetable